Full Credit Rolls

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

davopardy
Valued Contributor

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by davopardy »

MarkBarrett wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:03 pm
davopardy wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:14 pm
Some people in the YT comments are starting to irritate me a little bit.

I'm trying to show my patience and wait until Mark (or whoever) gets the ones I've already mentioned on here done and yet I get demands to do them tomorrow.

It's amazing what I have to deal with in the YT comments section nowadays (I'm sure Mark will say the same thing on what he has to deal with on his channel)
No one has asked me for:
Learn Irish Step Dancing on KOB-TV (3/16/10), Erickson Academy of Irish Dance on FOX 19 Morning News (3/8/13), and Indiana Ballet Conservatory Presents The Nutcracker with 3 Sugar Plums on FOX 59 Morning News (12/2/17)

Sorry, but seeing those requests on your page had me cracking up.

I should grab a random tape sometime and put clips of non J!-stuff on my YT page without id-ing the shows/movies and see what kind of comments I could generate.
Update: Jackson is back at it again requesting those aforementioned items listed above.
"Jeopardy! was Created by Merv Griffin." -Johnny Gilbert (1996-2000)

davopardy
Valued Contributor

Full Credit Rolls with the 2002-09 Set

Post by davopardy »

And thanks to the contributions of MarkBarrett, dell3231, Michael Hensel, RamdomGamer and so many others that I see often on my YouTube channel (all of y'all are the true saints of the Credit Roll community and I appreciate all of y'all that greatly) the Long Credit Roll compilation with the 2002-09 Set has reached an hour-long in length. And as we can see on the last page there's still a ton of work to do and I firmly believe that with more updates that I do to the compilation it'll get longer and longer and that's a good thing because this means we are finding more and more of them that hasn't been discovered in who knows how long.

I'm uploading that right now.

dell3234
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by dell3234 »

Does anyone want to upload any credits? Me and David Heller are working on a project that will include as many Jeopardy Credits we can find!

This Project will be David's 1000th subscriber special

davopardy
Valued Contributor

Post by davopardy »

Found another Full Credit Roll from Sometime in 1993 this appears to be from the 10th Season. If anybody has a confirmed date this aired, please let me know.

LINK: https://archive.org/details/tgif-93

Jeff-thecdboy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by Jeff-thecdboy »

^November 5, 1993 (Wheel of Fortune's Cruise week was Nov. 1st-5th).

davopardy
Valued Contributor

Post by davopardy »

Jeff-thecdboy wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:13 am
^November 5, 1993 (Wheel of Fortune's Cruise week was Nov. 1st-5th).
I'll get that downloaded and get it uploaded as I get more time from my busy schedule.

Albeit I'd be shocked if I see comments on that one after I had to stop allowing comments on my videos because I was getting too many spammers posting stuff that nobody wants to see (which unfortunately is a common thing on all of the YouTube videos that I see anymore)