Full Credit Rolls

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

kablamfan11
Loyal Jeopardista
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Location: California

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by kablamfan11 »

davopardy wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:07 pm
kablamfan11 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:14 pm
davopardy wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:52 pm
kablamfan11 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:01 pm
I'm not sure if the 10/31/95 episode had the full credit roll or not. I also don't know if it had the GSN promo in it.
I'll check to see if the entire episode is on the Internet Archive and then go from there. I might ask around and see if anyone has the full episode of 10/31/1995.

Meanwhile, I think I just struck gold again with more early 90s credit rolls this time around it's 12/15/92 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GU7j6J ... 8siJC/view
Awesome Thanks
You're welcome. I may get that date soon via Google Drive and this will be..

A huge update to the 1991-96 Jeopardy! Set LCR compilation is forthcoming.
ok

dell3234
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by dell3234 »

we have 21 new confirmed dates for long credits:

3 24 1992
5 1 1992 (on the internet archive)
10 14 1992
10 28 1992
11 12 1992
12 15 1992
6 28 1993
7 2 1993 (back to back with 7 5 1993)
7 7 1993
11 12 1993 (1 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 15 1993 (2 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 16 1993 (last of the 3 LCRs in a row)
1 7 1994
1 10 1994 (back to back)
5 23 1994
5 25 1995
10 3 1995
1 29 1996
5 22 1996
7 10 1996
9 5 1996
9 20 1996 (back to back)
9 23 1996 (back to back)
Last edited by dell3234 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dell3234
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by dell3234 »

dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm
we have 21 new confirmed dates for long credits:

3 24 1992
5 1 1992
10 14 1992
10 28 1992
11 12 1992
12 15 1992
6 28 1993
7 2 1993 (back to back with 7 5 1993)
7 7 1993
11 12 1993 (1 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 15 1993 (2 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 16 1993 (last of the 3 LCRs in a row)
1 7 1994
1 10 1994 (back to back)
5 23 1994
5 25 1995
10 3 1995
1 29 1996
5 22 1996
7 10 1996
9 5 1996
9 20 1996 (back to back)
9 23 1996 (back to back)
can someone give me a link so i can download all of these epsiodes?

kablamfan11
Loyal Jeopardista
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Location: California

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by kablamfan11 »

dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:25 pm
dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm
we have 21 new confirmed dates for long credits:

3 24 1992
5 1 1992
10 14 1992
10 28 1992
11 12 1992
12 15 1992
6 28 1993
7 2 1993 (back to back with 7 5 1993)
7 7 1993
11 12 1993 (1 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 15 1993 (2 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 16 1993 (last of the 3 LCRs in a row)
1 7 1994
1 10 1994 (back to back)
5 23 1994
5 25 1995
10 3 1995
1 29 1996
5 22 1996
7 10 1996
9 5 1996
9 20 1996 (back to back)
9 23 1996 (back to back)
can someone give me a link so i can download all of these epsiodes?
He will upload the credit roll's to Youtube

davopardy
Valued Contributor
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:25 am

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by davopardy »

kablamfan11 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:36 pm
dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:25 pm
dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm
we have 21 new confirmed dates for long credits:

3 24 1992
5 1 1992
10 14 1992
10 28 1992
11 12 1992
12 15 1992
6 28 1993
7 2 1993 (back to back with 7 5 1993)
7 7 1993
11 12 1993 (1 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 15 1993 (2 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 16 1993 (last of the 3 LCRs in a row)
1 7 1994
1 10 1994 (back to back)
5 23 1994
5 25 1995
10 3 1995
1 29 1996
5 22 1996
7 10 1996
9 5 1996
9 20 1996 (back to back)
9 23 1996 (back to back)
can someone give me a link so i can download all of these epsiodes?
He will upload the credit roll's to Youtube
Yep. I will upload about 19 more of them (I won't upload 11 2 1993 yet due to the credits not being complete)

Beyond that get ready for.. lots of Game Show Network promos in this one because some of the credit rolls I found were from GSN reruns
"Jeopardy! was Created by Merv Griffin." -Johnny Gilbert (1996-2000)

kablamfan11
Loyal Jeopardista
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Location: California

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by kablamfan11 »

dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm
we have 21 new confirmed dates for long credits:

3 24 1992
5 1 1992 (on the internet archive)
10 14 1992
10 28 1992
11 12 1992
12 15 1992
6 28 1993
7 2 1993 (back to back with 7 5 1993)
7 7 1993
11 12 1993 (1 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 15 1993 (2 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 16 1993 (last of the 3 LCRs in a row)
1 7 1994
1 10 1994 (back to back)
5 23 1994
5 25 1995
10 3 1995
1 29 1996
5 22 1996
7 10 1996
9 5 1996
9 20 1996 (back to back)
9 23 1996 (back to back)
There was also a full credit roll from 11/5/93:
https://archive.org/details/tgif-93

dell3234
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by dell3234 »

kablamfan11 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:28 pm
dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm
we have 21 new confirmed dates for long credits:

3 24 1992
5 1 1992 (on the internet archive)
10 14 1992
10 28 1992
11 12 1992
12 15 1992
6 28 1993
7 2 1993 (back to back with 7 5 1993)
7 7 1993
11 12 1993 (1 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 15 1993 (2 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 16 1993 (last of the 3 LCRs in a row)
1 7 1994
1 10 1994 (back to back)
5 23 1994
5 25 1995
10 3 1995
1 29 1996
5 22 1996
7 10 1996
9 5 1996
9 20 1996 (back to back)
9 23 1996 (back to back)
There was also a full credit roll from 11/5/93:
https://archive.org/details/tgif-93
looks like its over 9GB's!

kablamfan11
Loyal Jeopardista
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Location: California

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by kablamfan11 »

dell3234 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:36 pm
kablamfan11 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:28 pm
dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm
we have 21 new confirmed dates for long credits:

3 24 1992
5 1 1992 (on the internet archive)
10 14 1992
10 28 1992
11 12 1992
12 15 1992
6 28 1993
7 2 1993 (back to back with 7 5 1993)
7 7 1993
11 12 1993 (1 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 15 1993 (2 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 16 1993 (last of the 3 LCRs in a row)
1 7 1994
1 10 1994 (back to back)
5 23 1994
5 25 1995
10 3 1995
1 29 1996
5 22 1996
7 10 1996
9 5 1996
9 20 1996 (back to back)
9 23 1996 (back to back)
There was also a full credit roll from 11/5/93:
https://archive.org/details/tgif-93
looks like its over 9GB's!
I agree

User avatar
MarkBarrett
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 11396
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 am
Location: San Francisco

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by MarkBarrett »

Not all long: https://archive.org/details/2000-05-18

5/18/00
11/25/04
2/6/07 (I'll redo it the next time I do a batch as I must have had some volume thing down low by accident)
4/14/09
6/30/14

They are what they are and something is better than nothing.

davopardy
Valued Contributor
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:25 am

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by davopardy »

kablamfan11 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:28 pm
dell3234 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm
we have 21 new confirmed dates for long credits:

3 24 1992
5 1 1992 (on the internet archive)
10 14 1992
10 28 1992
11 12 1992
12 15 1992
6 28 1993
7 2 1993 (back to back with 7 5 1993)
7 7 1993
11 12 1993 (1 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 15 1993 (2 of 3 LCRs in a row)
11 16 1993 (last of the 3 LCRs in a row)
1 7 1994
1 10 1994 (back to back)
5 23 1994
5 25 1995
10 3 1995
1 29 1996
5 22 1996
7 10 1996
9 5 1996
9 20 1996 (back to back)
9 23 1996 (back to back)
There was also a full credit roll from 11/5/93:
https://archive.org/details/tgif-93
Oh that's right I left that one out. I will wait until I can get a cleaner copy of 11 2 1993 before I post it with 11 5 93 (and anything else either Mark or Erick sends me from that era) and that'll be part of the 3rd update to the 1991-96 set and the 10th update to the 1992 theme compilation

Reason why is because the 11 2 1993 credits is incomplete it skips over parts of the staff and crew portion of the credits.
"Jeopardy! was Created by Merv Griffin." -Johnny Gilbert (1996-2000)

davopardy
Valued Contributor
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:25 am

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by davopardy »

MarkBarrett wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:58 pm
Not all long: https://archive.org/details/2000-05-18

5/18/00
11/25/04
2/6/07 (I'll redo it the next time I do a batch as I must have had some volume thing down low by accident)
4/14/09
6/30/14

They are what they are and something is better than nothing.
Mark, I think you might want to start at least incorporating some of the intros into the Internet Archive uploads. Lol.

All I get asked anymore in the comments section is "can you do the introduction?" and I have been getting bombarded with those requests for intros (I'm sure you've seen the comments section already but I figured I'd let ya know)
"Jeopardy! was Created by Merv Griffin." -Johnny Gilbert (1996-2000)

User avatar
MarkBarrett
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 11396
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 am
Location: San Francisco

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by MarkBarrett »

davopardy wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:11 am
MarkBarrett wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:58 pm
Not all long: https://archive.org/details/2000-05-18

5/18/00
11/25/04
2/6/07 (I'll redo it the next time I do a batch as I must have had some volume thing down low by accident)
4/14/09
6/30/14

They are what they are and something is better than nothing.
Mark, I think you might want to start at least incorporating some of the intros into the Internet Archive uploads. Lol.

All I get asked anymore in the comments section is "can you do the introduction?" and I have been getting bombarded with those requests for intros (I'm sure you've seen the comments section already but I figured I'd let ya know)
Not gonna happen, but it did make me laugh.

Justin731994
Valued Contributor
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 am

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by Justin731994 »

MarkBarrett wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:58 pm
Not all long: https://archive.org/details/2000-05-18

5/18/00
11/25/04
2/6/07 (I'll redo it the next time I do a batch as I must have had some volume thing down low by accident)
4/14/09
6/30/14

They are what they are and something is better than nothing.
I know any possible dates for other full credit rolls in the February 2007 Teen Tournament.
Last edited by Justin731994 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

davopardy
Valued Contributor
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:25 am

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by davopardy »

MarkBarrett wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:29 am
davopardy wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:11 am
MarkBarrett wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:58 pm
Not all long: https://archive.org/details/2000-05-18

5/18/00
11/25/04
2/6/07 (I'll redo it the next time I do a batch as I must have had some volume thing down low by accident)
4/14/09
6/30/14

They are what they are and something is better than nothing.
Mark, I think you might want to start at least incorporating some of the intros into the Internet Archive uploads. Lol.

All I get asked anymore in the comments section is "can you do the introduction?" and I have been getting bombarded with those requests for intros (I'm sure you've seen the comments section already but I figured I'd let ya know)
Not gonna happen, but it did make me laugh.
I tried to tell people that these are credits only and they don't contain full episodes and yet I don't think people realize that people like us can only do so much with YouTube and in this case, the Internet Archive in a day you got other things to do, I got other things to do we all do.

I don't mind taking requests and such but if all we get is just credits and not full episodes (or intros) then that's all we get. Period and if people can't understand that then it's just too bad because that's the way it is.
"Jeopardy! was Created by Merv Griffin." -Johnny Gilbert (1996-2000)

dell3234
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by dell3234 »

FYI, Mark 11 2 1993 is currently incomplete.

dell3234
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by dell3234 »

Mark, we have a possible confimed date

July 15 or 16 or 17 2006. Craig said one of these has a long credit roll.

thanks,

Dell3231

Justin731994
Valued Contributor
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 am

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by Justin731994 »

Christmas Eve 1986 in season 3 (1986-87) has a long credit roll.
Last edited by Justin731994 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ivoryface86
Loyal Jeopardista
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by Ivoryface86 »

dell3234 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:17 pm
Mark, we have a possible confimed date

July 15 or 16 or 17 2006. Craig said one of these has a long credit roll.

thanks,

Dell3231
I bet you mean July 13, 14, 2006.

dell3234
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Full Credit Rolls

Post by dell3234 »

Mark, Here's the top 5 long credit rolls to find this week (technically 6)

1. 2 6 2007 (since this one is going to be redone)
2. 11 2 1993 (this one needs a clean copy because it cuts off from the CONTESTANTS MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO WIN CASH OR PRIZES section to the Middle of the scrolling credits)
3. 6 2 2006 (this is a confirmed long credit roll)
4. 7 2 1993 (missing the first few seconds of the long credit roll)
5. 2 14 2001 (possibly a long credit roll but we aren't sure about it. It cuts off the directed by is credited)

And the last one.
11/15/1996 (this one is a long credit roll but it cuts off at the end so its incomplete)

Justin731994
Valued Contributor
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 am

February 2007 Teen Tournament

Post by Justin731994 »

This is for Mark, Justus, and David. I already have my own copy of the full credit roll from 2/6/07 during the Teen Tournament. You should guess any more dates with a full credit roll from that Teen Tournament and if you have any of those credit rolls, with no local promos, the credit rolls should be uploaded to the Internet Archive as soon as possible. I don't know any more full credit roll dates during that Teen Tournament, at least for now. Let us know if you have any more full credit roll dates from that tournament in addition to the 2/6/07 one.

Post Reply