Season 37 Preemptions

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

gameshowfandanny
Loyal Jeopardista

Season 37 Preemptions

Post by gameshowfandanny »

Making this thread to keep track of preemptions since the show's website keeps track of them on their "Watch" page:
Week of September 14, 2020:
WBZ-TV Boston - Due to Patriots All Access, Friday's Jeopardy! will air at 2:35 AM.
KARE-DT Minneapolis - Due to the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship, Friday's Jeopardy! will not be seen.
KSDK-TV St. Louis - Due to the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship, Friday's Jeopardy! will not be seen.
KXAN-DT Austin - Due to the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship, Friday's Jeopardy! will not be seen.
KFOR-TV Oklahoma City - Due to the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship, Thursday and Friday's Jeopardy! episodes will air at 2:00 AM.*
* If you watch on KFOR and plan on recording the shows on DVR, then I would recommend that for Thursday's show, you also record the 2:30 AM and 3:00 AM blocks of Early Today and for Friday's show, 1st Look "Austin or Bust" and 1st Look "Destination Charleston", just in case the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship ends late on either or both days, since stations sometimes delay their programming if sports coverage ends late.

Linear Gnome
One Miner Gal

Re: Season 37 Preemptions

Post by Linear Gnome »

I watch on KSDK. They're apparently showing some very recent repeats in the 12PM time slot (sometimes, it's even the current day's episode) So it turns out that I will be able to catch the 9/18 episode on 9/21.
gameshowfandanny wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:26 pm
Making this thread to keep track of preemptions since the show's website keeps track of them on their "Watch" page:
Week of September 14, 2020:
WBZ-TV Boston - Due to Patriots All Access, Friday's Jeopardy! will air at 2:35 AM.
KARE-DT Minneapolis - Due to the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship, Friday's Jeopardy! will not be seen.
KSDK-TV St. Louis - Due to the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship, Friday's Jeopardy! will not be seen.
KXAN-DT Austin - Due to the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship, Friday's Jeopardy! will not be seen.
KFOR-TV Oklahoma City - Due to the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship, Thursday and Friday's Jeopardy! episodes will air at 2:00 AM.*
* If you watch on KFOR and plan on recording the shows on DVR, then I would recommend that for Thursday's show, you also record the 2:30 AM and 3:00 AM blocks of Early Today and for Friday's show, 1st Look "Austin or Bust" and 1st Look "Destination Charleston", just in case the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship ends late on either or both days, since stations sometimes delay their programming if sports coverage ends late.

MarkBarrett
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by MarkBarrett »

Jumping gun to the week of Sept. 28th:

Debate on Tuesday the 29th across the networks affecting many in the West
NBA Finals Game 1 on ABC on Wednesday, Sept. 30th affecting many in the West

opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Post by opusthepenguin »

MarkBarrett wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:25 am

Jeopardy! airs at 2 p.m. now in my neck of the woods, presumably well before the hooplah. For known boardies suffering the preemption blues, a discreet PM to me may let the sun shine in.

gameshowfandanny
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by gameshowfandanny »

MarkBarrett wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:25 am

I will post more info on how stations will handle Jeopardy! when that week comes, but yes, I was aware about those two dates.