This poll (part 2) has the rest of the DJ triple stumpers plus FJ. Remember to include your total from both parts of this poll in your comments below.
Go easy on me if there are mistakes. This was a monumental undertaking and I'm not entirely with it. My fear is I'll wake up later today and find out I borked the whole thing. But I just can't force myself to proofread and double-check any more.
SCORES GOING INTO FJ
Kristin Hucek: 8000
Aaron Ballett: 5300
Aanchal Ramani: (eliminated with minus 200)
There was $18,400 in trash--enough for a runaway. If that was your path to victory, please note that in your post and accept my congratulations.
NOTES ON CHECKING THE FOURTH PODIUM WIN BOX
1. If a player gave your incorrect response, you don't have to deduct those points from your fourth podium score. Otherwise, you do. The conceit is that your fourth podium buzzer doesn't work until the players are done with whatever guesses they want to make.
2. DDs don't count toward your fourth podium score (obviously)
3. In this game, FJ was a double stumper. You can check the winner box
- If you had at least $12,001 pre-FJ and missed FJ
- If you had at least $4,001 pre-FJ and got FJ
- If you had at least $16,001 pre-FJ regardless
Presumably the logic on those numbers is clear. If not, I screwed up the math or wagering isn't your thing.
$1200 I'M JUST THE "GO" BETWEEN: don't go there
$800 ELVI: Elvis Costello
$1600 I'M JUST THE "GO" BETWEEN: You Can't Go Home Again
$800 THE ENGLISH MONARCH WHEN...: Queen Victoria
$800 POETS & POETRY: President John F. Kennedy
$1200 POETS & POETRY: "Old Ironsides"
$2000 ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE: Lockheed Martin
$1600 THE ENGLISH MONARCH WHEN...: Henry VIII