Fun with ABC's "The Chase" [Spoilers]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, econgator, dhkendall, trainman

LucarioSnooperVixey
Carrying Letters and Lemons

Re: Fun with ABC's "The Chase" [Spoilers]

Post by LucarioSnooperVixey »

seaborgium wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:14 am
LucarioSnooperVixey wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:03 pm James: First Lazarus winner I believe.

Natasha Baker-Bradley: Am I chopped liver?
She wasn't brought back on her team's behalf after all three players were caught; she won as sole survivor.
Just like last week, I only caught a glimpse of the end of the episode as I have been tuning in to watch the ABC show “Who Do You Believe” live. Unfortunately this week, they did the Elvis thing instead.
Douglas Squasoni
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

LucarioSnooperVixey wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:36 am
LucarioSnooperVixey wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:03 pm James: First Lazarus winner I believe.

She wasn't brought back on her team's behalf after all three players were caught; she won as sole survivor.
Just like last week, I only caught a glimpse of the end of the episode as I have been tuning in to watch the ABC show “Who Do You Believe” live. Unfortunately this week, they did the Elvis thing instead.
If you saw enough to hear it called a Lazarus winner, you should have known that it wasn't the same thing as a solo winner. (Not to mention, the eliminated teammates returning to the stage should have signaled that something was different.)
LucarioSnooperVixey
Carrying Letters and Lemons

Post by LucarioSnooperVixey »

seaborgium wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:51 am
LucarioSnooperVixey wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:36 am

If you saw enough to hear it called a Lazarus winner, you should have known that it wasn't the same thing as a solo winner. (Not to mention, the eliminated teammates returning to the stage should have signaled that something was different.)
I got the terms mixed up. That was a simple error on my part.
Douglas Squasoni
MarkBarrett
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by MarkBarrett »

LucarioSnooperVixey wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:21 pm Mark Barrett, please update Leslie, Liz, and Anurag's J! player pages. Even though they lost, they all made it to the Final Chase with a big prize pot and were narrowly defeated by James.

EDIT: Looks like none of the J! Alums who have been on The Chase this season have the line on their bios.
The pages for these three are done. I think. It's not fun and not easy to round up all the info and edit each page to code it properly.

I'll try to knock out 6/21 tomorrow and I know there are more to do.
MarkBarrett
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by MarkBarrett »

Two J! alums as contestants on the 7/5 episode:

https://j-archive.com/showplayer.php?player_id=9518
https://j-archive.com/showplayer.php?player_id=6407

If Leyya Suleman has been on J! I could not find her.

Victoria has been doing the knitting needles shtick for a long time as I interacted with her online in the 2004-2005 area and she would break out the needles when a category was not to her liking while expecting an 0/5.

Next week is probably the finale for now with Holey Moley finishing its season on the 12th. 8-10 episodes of The Chase could pop up later this summer, fall season or perhaps be held until 2023? No way just 10 eps. was the full order.