Tuesday, July 12, 2011 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

--Pete
Loyal Jeopardista

Re: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 Game Recap & Discussion (SPOILERS

Post by --Pete »

Hi,
dhkendall wrote: (I remember when I was a teenager I thought it would be cool for me to name my son Mark Alan Robert Kendall or Jack Andrew Clinton Kendall or something like that ...
What a GNU concept.
dhkendall wrote: As to the Captain America movie, am I the only boardie who didn't even know there was such a thing?
News of that movie hadn't made it to under my rock either. Probably because of the 30 second skip function on TiVo. Nevertheless, FJ was an instaget for me -- I don't remember from where, but I knew that Capitan America was a product of WW II propaganda.

Brutal DJ! board.

Let me join those who were surprised that the silk/spice road was a TS. Considering how important the desire for improved trade with the orient is to European history, I'd put knowledge of that trade route up there with 1066 (and all that).

--Pete
"We are looking over our new domicile,
If we like, we stay for maybe quite a while."
OrangeSAM
(Unranked)

Re: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 Game Recap & Discussion (SPOILERS

Post by OrangeSAM »

dhkendall wrote:(I remember when I was a teenager I thought it would be cool for me to name my son Mark Alan Robert Kendall or Jack Andrew Clinton Kendall or something like that (if you haven't figured out why yet, you will, just give it time).
FWIW, OrangeSAM should probably be written out as OrangeS.A.M., but that just looks too clumsy for a forum name.
OCSam