TD 217: All Together Now

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Blue Lion
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: TD 217: All Together Now

Post by Blue Lion »

Thanks for the game, BobF, I really enjoyed playing. And hearty congratulations to the winners. Cheers, everyone!
gamawire
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by gamawire »

Great game! Thanks, Bob, and congrats to the podiumites!
"It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing." -- Seneca
demomoke
Three-Time Swimmer in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by demomoke »

That was a lot of fun, Bob. Easily the most work I've ever put in (or had to put in) for a TD, even including the ones I wrote back in the day. Special thanks to dhkendall for making me aware of this in the first place.
RandyG
Founder of the Royal House of JBoardie of the Month

Post by RandyG »

I don't think I ever racked my brain more on a TD than on this one, but it was quite funful. Super job, Bob! Congrats to the encyclopediacs among us: countyguy, demomoke and Woppy T..... and the non-encyclopediacs: jgamer, Vermonter, barandall800 and Abraxas.
barandall800
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by barandall800 »

RandyG wrote:I don't think I ever racked my brain more on a TD than on this one, but it was quite funful. Super job, Bob! Congrats to the encyclopediacs among us: countyguy, demomoke and Woppy T..... and the non-encyclopediacs: jgamer, Vermonter, barandall800 and Abraxas.
I don't know if I'd call myself a non-encyclopediac...now it depends on what I'm an encyclopedia of, that's the thing. :D

So when I entered this, I thought, "Hey, I thought of a lot of songs! I might have a chance at the bonuses! I could do well on this!", or something to that effect. Then I saw demomoke, countyguy, and Woppy T and their jaw-dropping knowledge of the Beatles catalog, and I crashed back down to Earth. Still, I did better than I thought I would, after realizing those bonuses were totally out of the question. :) Congrats to the aforementioned winners, and thanks, Bob, for running this. I had tons of fun, and we can always use more music/pop culture quizzes...cough cough, Randy, cough cough... 8-)
RandyG
Founder of the Royal House of JBoardie of the Month

Post by RandyG »

barandall800 wrote:
RandyG wrote:I don't think I ever racked my brain more on a TD than on this one, but it was quite funful. Super job, Bob! Congrats to the encyclopediacs among us: countyguy, demomoke and Woppy T..... and the non-encyclopediacs: jgamer, Vermonter, barandall800 and Abraxas.
I don't know if I'd call myself a non-encyclopediac...now it depends on what I'm an encyclopedia of, that's the thing. :D

So when I entered this, I thought, "Hey, I thought of a lot of songs! I might have a chance at the bonuses! I could do well on this!", or something to that effect. Then I saw demomoke, countyguy, and Woppy T and their jaw-dropping knowledge of the Beatles catalog, and I crashed back down to Earth. Still, I did better than I thought I would, after realizing those bonuses were totally out of the question. :) Congrats to the aforementioned winners, and thanks, Bob, for running this. I had tons of fun, and we can always use more music/pop culture quizzes...cough cough, Randy, cough cough... 8-)
At the beginning of the reveal our host referred to those with "an encyclopedic knowledge of the Beatles' music," which excluded the rest of us proles.

Not enough free time.... cough, cough. ;)