Secret Bunker News

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

AndyTheQuizzer
Lots and Lots of Interviews

Re: Secret Bunker News

Post by AndyTheQuizzer »

Fitting that this is the first post back.
Andy Saunders
J! Archive Founding Archivist
Publisher - The Jeopardy! Fan
opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Post by opusthepenguin »

Here's today's hq upload:

https://vimeo.com/208906518
teapot37
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by teapot37 »

Requesting today's game. My affiliate decided to cut in halfway through the first round for live coverage of somebody's rally. :evil:
Not many people can say they've lost four times on Jeopardy!.
artshep
Contributor

Post by artshep »

Will today's (3/21) game be available? Not showing up in my DVR list for some reason.
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

The reddit guy has the games this week. The thumbnails have scoreboard spoilers, so use the link for the Monday game and/or the Tuesday game then click in the middle without paying attention to the scoreboard.

https://www.reddit.com/user/jibjabjrjr
artshep
Contributor

Post by artshep »

MarkBarrett wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:36 pm The reddit guy has the games this week. The thumbnails have scoreboard spoilers, so use the link for the Monday game and/or the Tuesday game then click in the middle without paying attention to the scoreboard.

https://www.reddit.com/user/jibjabjrjr

Thank you!
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

Here's today's hq upload for boardie Kevin S.

https://vimeo.com/209473975
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

https://vimeo.com/209646149
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

patkav
The Chicago Mauler

Post by patkav »

I'm told the Chicago market did not see everything after the single J! round. Which I'm guessing is true for my fine-feathered friend with the secret bunker. Can anyone else help the central time zone out?

Gracias!
clprez

Post by clprez »

patkav wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:40 pm I'm told the Chicago market did not see everything after the single J! round. Which I'm guessing is true for my fine-feathered friend with the secret bunker. Can anyone else help the central time zone out?

Gracias!
The reddit guy has been reliably posting the links in the jeopardy subreddit. I have been using them the past couple of weeks episodes that are preempted by basketball games.

The link to the guy is a few posts above this.
patkav
The Chicago Mauler

Post by patkav »

Thanks!
PowerofHoodoo
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by PowerofHoodoo »

Our ABC affiliate preempted Jeopardy today after the Single Jeopardy round to tell us that nothing was happening in the House. Can you post the episode, please?

Edited: Oops, didn't register that this had already been requested.
goatman
Man Who Stares At Goats!

Post by goatman »

Any chance of upload on Tues 4/18? Totally missed out! tyvm! Goats :)
The corridors of my mind are plastered with 3M Post-It notes!
PowerofHoodoo
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by PowerofHoodoo »

Trump's press conference preempted most of the Jeopardy round of day one of the Teachers Tournament final on Chicago's broadcast station. Can this be posted, please?
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

PowerofHoodoo wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 pm Trump's press conference preempted most of the Jeopardy round of day one of the Teachers Tournament final on Chicago's broadcast station. Can this be posted, please?
The reddit guy has it: https://www.reddit.com/user/jibjabjrjr
mhepbaum
Contributor

Post by mhepbaum »

So...I will be making an appearance on y'alls TVs this Thursday the 25th. :)

You will be able to figure out which one I am pretty easily from my username. It's not my exact name, but. Close enough. (I often use a portmanteau of my maiden/middle & married name in everyday life/online).

Opuspenguin, I know this is a big ask, but any chance I could get a good HQ upload of Thursday's game so I can have it for posterity? And any subsequent games, if I won, but I can only officially confirm & ask for Thursday :)

And...I don't know if this is too much, if it is, I will just rely on Reddit, but wondering if it's possible to get all this week's games because I got to know everyone in my "filming group" and would love to have all the episodes from this week for posterity, but I know that's a lot.

Thanks in advance!
opusthepenguin

Post by opusthepenguin »

mhepbaum wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 1:54 am So...I will be making an appearance on y'alls TVs this Thursday the 25th. :)

You will be able to figure out which one I am pretty easily from my username. It's not my exact name, but. Close enough. (I often use a portmanteau of my maiden/middle & married name in everyday life/online).

Opuspenguin, I know this is a big ask, but any chance I could get a good HQ upload of Thursday's game so I can have it for posterity? And any subsequent games, if I won, but I can only officially confirm & ask for Thursday :)

And...I don't know if this is too much, if it is, I will just rely on Reddit, but wondering if it's possible to get all this week's games because I got to know everyone in my "filming group" and would love to have all the episodes from this week for posterity, but I know that's a lot.

Thanks in advance!
I might not be able to get to it right away. This week is awful. But I can definitely get the games up for posterity. One thing beyond my control is that we have been having weather. So I can't guarantee there won't be an ugly crawl across the top of the screen telling you what local counties should be worried about tornadoes or floods or giant lizards or whatever. I generally crop that out when it happens. But you can usually still see part of a map of Missouri in the upper left.
AndyTheQuizzer
Lots and Lots of Interviews

Post by AndyTheQuizzer »

mhepbaum wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 1:54 am So...I will be making an appearance on y'alls TVs this Thursday the 25th. :)

Thanks in advance!
If OTP isn't able to help, I should be able to as well. PM me if you'd like.
Andy Saunders
J! Archive Founding Archivist
Publisher - The Jeopardy! Fan
triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool

Post by triviawayne »

Thanks in advance!
Is there somewhere on reddit that posts video of every episode?
Total game show career losings = $171,522