J6 glitch?

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

bomtr
Just a Man Like Any Other

J6 glitch?

Post by bomtr »

I know the J6 is part of others' daily routines, but this week when I try to play the 6 (which is now 12, since they no longer have you select 6 categories, but run through all 12) all the site will do is bring up my lifetime results. I've been unable to find a way to proceed or work around this. Anybody else have the problem or found a way to get the the questions?
tlazareth
Just Starting Out on JBoard

Re: J6 glitch?

Post by tlazareth »

I have had issues as well. The only thing that worked for me was to clear my browsing history and then refresh the page or log out and log back in. Sometimes it took several tries before it brought up the first page of the game. Today when I played it kept scoring my answers as incorrect, even though I am 100% certain that they were correct. By the end, I noticed that it kept marking the centre answer as the correct one, even when it wasn't. I guess they are still working out the kinks...
TheTabbyWhisperer
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by TheTabbyWhisperer »

I played this morning as well, and ended up with a score of 4/12. Now, I could easily believe that I guessed the wrong home country for a basketball player I had never heard of, but I KNOW there is no such thing as a "stillpuppy", J6!
Elijah Baley
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by Elijah Baley »

Phew; I was wondering about that Bloody Mary answer and thought maybe I had misread the clue, but suspected that something was off by the time we got to the clue about the Henry VIII/Thomas More play. :shock:
Rackme32
Three-time Failer Of The Online Jeopardy! Test

Post by Rackme32 »

I also experienced Monday's strange game...

Didn't play yesterday, but it worked fine today.
bomtr
Just a Man Like Any Other

Post by bomtr »

I still can't get anything but a results page.