TD 400 - RR (Final results)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

clt013
J! and SJ! Pool Participant

TD 400 - RR (Final results)

Post by clt013 »

This TD is called "RR" - which stands for "Remix Redux" and the questions are inspired by some of my previous TDs.

Rules/Notes
1) Lowest point total wins; your score for each question is equal to the total number of players submitting that same answer
2) You may use one drop and take zero points for that question
3) You may elect to take the sheep answer for one question
4) There is no bonus for not using the "drop" or "sheep", so you probably want to take the former and get a zero for one question
5) Wrong responses are the higher of either +10 points or the "sheep" answer +3
6) All answers are due by 10 AM Central time on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
7) Submit answers via this Google form or PM

Questions

1. Taylor Made (360): All of these actors have played characters with the last name of Taylor. Give the first name for one of them. {Hint: Starting letters (one used three times) = A, G, J, K, M, S, T}

Cherry Jones (24)
Charlton Heston (Planet of the Apes)
Tom Berenger (Major League)
Patricia Richardson (Home Improvement)
Randy Harrison (Queer as Folk)
Jennie Garth (Beverly Hills 90210)
Gary Sinise (CSI: NY)
Peter Purves (Doctor Who)
Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights)

2. CLT013 (365): Answer one of these clues about my athletic "feats"

*Before there was such a thing as the "participation trophy", I helped my little league team win a tournament title (and championship hardware) with an extra inning go-ahead hit to the opposite field. Since I was a right-handed batter, down which baseline did the ball travel?
*A few years later my track career peaked in junior high as I ran this distance on the opening leg of a 1600 meter medley relay and stayed close enough for my teammates to erase the early deficit and make us conference champions
*With my baseball career having reached a dead end at age sixteen, I turned to slow pitch softball and once had this kind of walk-off hit where I circled the bases without the ball clearing the fence (or the defense committing an error)
*I actually grasped a regulation height rim for the first time ever when teammates lifted me up to help cut down one of these to celebrate a high school conference co-championship (to which I contributed three total points)
*As statistician for the girls' track team, I received another conference title patch to sew onto this garment with a name that has two words of the same length
*It took all four years, but I finally was on an intramural champion in college after serving in this role (where I was 0-1 in save opportunities but had a few wins) for my softball team
*At the Iowa Games, I earned a gold medal by making 42 out of 45 of these tosses on the hardwood
*Though our "optimistic" organizer/coach thought we would be lucky to even score a point, I was on a team that bumped, set and "dinked" more than spiked its way to a tournament title in this sport
*With one make from behind the arc, I matched my high school varsity career output as part of a basketball championship team at this workplace - where my division handled surveys of government finances instead of counting people every 10 years
*The back-to-back sand volleyball league championship team I put together as "GM" and also played for shares its name with this film series that includes action stars such as Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham and Bruce Willis as a group of elite mercernaries

3. Tourney Time (373): There are 11 states with schools that play football in the Big Ten Conference. Name the most populated city in one of those states.

4. 4/22 (377): Answer one of these clues to responses that more than once went unused in my previous TDs.

A two-word name for PCP or the character Gina Carano played in Deadpool
Jessica Chastain played the spouse of a zoo director who helped rescue Jews during World War II in this movie
This title of a Coldplay song completes the following lyric: The closing walls and the ticking ____ gonna come back and take you home
The Peach Bowl is played in this city
This is the second-largest city in North Carolina
The Tappan Zee Bridge crosses this river
This player won the 2018 MLB Home Run Derby in his home stadium
This basketball coach's stops include Boston U., Providence, Kentucky and Louisville on the college level and the NBA's Knicks and Celtics
This "Power 5" NCAA conference needs to add a couple of schools for its name to be accurate again
Drafted out of high school, this player won an MVP with Minnesota and an NBA title with Boston
According to the one-time slogan, this is who "Beats The Wiz"

5. Numbers Game (383) - 10 is a number in the Ring of Honor for two of my favorite teams (Penguins - Ron Francis & Seahawks - Jim Zorn) and was also the number of the Blue Jays' Edwin Encarnacion who hit a walk-off HR in the 2016 AL Wild Card game. Answer one of these clues related to the number that comes between 9 and 11.

Russell Crowe and Christian Bale star in this 2007 movie involving an outlaw, rancher and prison-bound train
This actress plays the young beauty in the 1979 movie "10"
This bowling situation where the leftmost and rightmost back row pins are standing after the first ball is known as "goal posts"
Cartoon Network show about a boy who uses a watch-like device called the Omnitrix to transform into different alien creatures
English music group known for 1975 song "I'm Not in Love"
David Letterman's nightly Top 10 Lists came from this 2-word place that was based in cities such as Tahlequah, OK and Wahoo, NE
Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger starred in this 1999 movie that was a modernization of The Taming of the Shrew
Contestants can win up to three prizes when playing 10 Chances on this game show
Runners from this country hold both the men's and women's records at the 10K (10,000 meter) distance
10, 2 and 4 o'clock were once promoted as the times to consume this drink and keep one's energy level up

6. SHC (389) - Answer one of these clues that refer to responses that have been sheep multiple times in my TDs

Co-producer and star of HBO drama Big Little Lies whose birth name is Laura Jeanne
A poem by William Ross Wallace that praises motherhood inspired this 1992 movie
Word that follows Dani in the title of a 2006 Red Hot Chili Peppers song
1977 Emmy award winner who was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar in the 1985 film Murphy's Romance
This school's football and men's basketball teams both lost national championship games to Florida in 2007
Twenty-nine countries, mostly African, boycotted the Summer Olympic games that were held in this city
Composer of the soundtrack to the 1984 film The Woman in Red who won an Oscar for Best Original Song
People whose job is to make beer
The eagle's name on The Muppet Show

7. Road Trip (390) - Answer one of these clues about places my family has traveled on our various vacations.

2009: This large shopping center where a seat once hit by a Harmon Killebrew home run ball is mounted over the log ride
2010: Rosenblatt Stadium in this city that is the long-time home of the College World Series
2011: The World's Largest Baseball Bat outside this museum and factory located in an Ohio River city
2012: This "gateway" city - where admission to the zoo is free
2013: This locale where four famous faces are carved into Black Hills granite
2014: The Hall of Fame for this sport in a city about 60 miles south of Cleveland
2015: This national park in Utah featuring sites such as Balanced Rock and a "delicate" namesake that is a symbol of the state
2016: This natural wonder that we looked at from two countries and on the Maid of the Mist boat
2017: This Mountain West Conference campus that is home to the highest Division I football stadium at 7,200 feet above sea level

8. Game Time (391) - Balderdash is a game where players try to define a given word (or supply a convincing "fake" definition). Name one of these games that is described in other words.

A heavy warship with extensive armor and large-caliber guns
Something that helps solve a mystery or one of sixty-one (when all are revealed) on Jeopardy!
The bony enclosure for the brain
Exclusive ownership through legal privilege, command of supply or concerted action
A procedure performed on a body, usually with instruments and especially for repair of damage or restoration of health
Occurring over a wide geographic area and affecting an exceptionally high proportion of the population
Possibility of loss or injury
Feeling regret or penitence; inspiring pity, scorn or ridicule
Forbidden to use or contact because of what are held to be dangerous supernatural powers
A tornado

9. ABC (393) - These clues lead to answers that begin with odd-numbered letters (A, C, E, G, I, K, M, O, Q, S, U, W, Y). Name one of them.

Say "Hello" to this artist whose first three album titles total 65 (5)
Grammy award-winning artist known for "Fantastic Voyage" and "Gangsta's Paradise" (6)
Irish artist whose biggest hit was "Orinoco Flow" (4)
Now a pastor, in 1991 he had the top 10 hit "Rico Suave" (7)
Wilson Phillips reached #4 on the chart with this song title that can be defined as "acting or done without forethought" (9)
Singer known for "Tik Tok" and a legal dispute with a former producer (5)
Kids Incorporated actress/singer who hit #1 with "Toy Soldiers" in 1989 (7)
Andre 3000 and Big Boi compose this group known for "Hey Ya!" (7)
Band known for 1990 song "Silent Lucidity" (11)
This Tejano singer's posthumously released album Dreaming of You debuted atop the charts (6)
Singer/songwriter with hits such as "Nice & Slow" & "Yeah!" who has been a coach on The Voice (5)
This Rivers Cuomo group sang about Buddy Holly and Mary Tyler Moore (6)
Greek composer, keyboardist and music producer known for concert video Live at the Acropolis (5)

10. ABC pt 2 - These clues lead to answers that begin with even-numbered letters (B, D, F, H, J, L, N, P, R, T, V, X, Z). Name one of them.

He's a loser, baby, so why don't you just kill him? (4)
There will be no "White Flag" above this singer's door, thank you (4)
This Austrian reached the top of the charts in 1986 with a song about Mozart (5)
This singer with the birth name of Ashley is "Bad at Love" (6)
Group that "Faithfully" said "I'll Be Alright Without You" (7)
Grammy-winning rapper from Atlanta who also played Tej Parker in The Fast and the Furious film series (8)
Artist from St. Louis who had #1 hits with "Hot in Herre" and "Dilemma" (5)
Both Bell Biv Devoe and Alice Cooper had hits with this "toxic" title (6)
This singer of "Umbrella" and "SOS" also starred in the movie Battleship (7)
Indonesian-born Dutch singer who was "Puttin' On the Ritz" with a 1982 remake (4)
Academy Award winning composer of the theme to Chariots of Fire (8)
Rapper and host of MTV's Pimp My Ride (6)
Russian-German record producer of songs such as "Stay" [2017] and "The Middle" [2018] (4)

11. Simply Sports (397) - Name any city to have hosted Wrestlemania. [Note: Multiple answers will be scored together for some metro areas.]

12. (BONUS #1) - 11 2-part questions related to the number 22 (since this is the 22nd TD I have hosted) follow. Receive a bonus of -2 for submitting the correct pair of answers to one of them. However, the most popular ("sheep") pair will be worth 0.

A. Interstate 22 can be found in these two states
B. The Games of the XXII Olympiad and XXII Olympic Winter Games were hosted by these two cities
C. The 2013 song "22" peaked at #20 on the charts. Name the artist and album.
D. Actress Abigail Breslin turned 22 this year. For what film did she receive an Oscar nomination and on what Fox TV horror-comedy did she star?
E. Grover Cleveland became the 22nd US president in 1885. Which men held that office on either side of his first term?
F. The 264th Pope was inaugurated on October 22, 1978. What name did he take and what was his nationality?
G. Give the names of the main character and the author of the novel Catch-22.
H. Give the name and symbol for element 22 - a silver colored transition metal with low density and high strength.
I. What letter is #22 when reciting the English alphabet forwards and which one is #22 when reciting it backwards?
J. Name the city that hosted Super Bowl XXII and the cult classic movie about murderous red food that has a climactic scene in the same stadium.
K. The #22 is retired only by one team each in MLB and the NHL. What Orioles pitcher and Islanders forward received this honor?

13. (BONUS #2) - Scattergories: Give up to 12 answers (1 per letter) for one of the 3 categories; Each 2 correct = -1, Singletons = -1

Example Category: Top 40 Boys & Top 40 Girls Baby Names in 2017 (per Social Security Administration)
Example Response: Anthony, Christopher, Elizabeth, Grace, Isaac, John, Leah, Madison, Natalie, Scarlett, William, Zoey

A. One word nicknames (so Crimson Tide, Yellow Jackets, etc. do not count) for FBS teams. Numbers (49ers) are also out.

B. Best Picture Winners since 1950 [For titles that begin with "A", "An" or "The", first letter of the second word is counted - so The Firm (if it were correct) would fall under "F"]

C. Countries or Capitals of North & South America (Answers do not have to be in pairs, 12 responses can be any combination of countries and/or capitals)
Last edited by clt013 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
RJRouge
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: TD 400 - RR

Post by RJRouge »

For the last option on the second bonus question, would we need to pair countries and capitals? Or would we be fine giving 12 of either one?
clt013

Post by clt013 »

RJRouge wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:22 am For the last option on the second bonus question, would we need to pair countries and capitals? Or would we be fine giving 12 of either one?
Any combination of 12 - and they do not have to be in pairs.
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

clt013 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:10 am
RJRouge wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:22 am For the last option on the second bonus question, would we need to pair countries and capitals? Or would we be fine giving 12 of either one?
Any combination of 12 - and they do not have to be in pairs.
Are you counting the Caribbean as North/South America?
clt013

Post by clt013 »

SenseiCAY wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:41 am Are you counting the Caribbean as North/South America?
Yes - the Caribbean counts.
clt013

Post by clt013 »

Entrant list...
Spoiler
floridagator
Rackme32
Tybalteon
psgola
MarkBarrett

casketromance
badgerfellow
Troydozzy
mennoknight
twelvefootboy

Ironhorse
Peachbox
AFRET CMS
saturnalia
NoWhammies10

merica
classicroadster
Anachronism
spell4yr
SenseiCAY

RJRouge
Gamawire
CheezeWhiz
clprez
threearruda

econgator
Woof
9021amyers
xxaaaxx
guessonguessonguess

heppm01
Wpwells
Last edited by clt013 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
clt013

Post by clt013 »

First bump - still a few days left to join.
RJRouge

Post by RJRouge »

11. Finally, an open-ended sports question directly in my wheelhouse.

Well, "sports."
clt013

Post by clt013 »

One more day to enter - deadline is Tuesday morning and reveal should begin that afternoon.
Woppy T

Post by Woppy T »

I have heard of the medley relay in swimming, but what is it in track?
Rackme32
Three-time Failer Of The Online Jeopardy! Test

Post by Rackme32 »

Woppy T wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:57 am I have heard of the medley relay in swimming, but what is it in track?
Spoiler
A race in which runners race four different distances that add up to 1600 meters, each increasing in distance. I don't think the race is run often anymore, maybe not at all. (I don't remember how I answered that question in my response... I hope I didn't miss the word "medley" and send an incorrect answer...)
9021amyers

Post by 9021amyers »

Rackme32 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:33 pm
Woppy T wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:57 am I have heard of the medley relay in swimming, but what is it in track?
Spoiler
A race in which runners race four different distances that add up to 1600 meters, each increasing in distance. I don't think the race is run often anymore, maybe not at all. (I don't remember how I answered that question in my response... I hope I didn't miss the word "medley" and send an incorrect answer...)
Spoiler
My mind went to the distance medley relay, whose last leg is 1600 meters (after legs of 1200, 400, and 800 meters).
clt013

Re: TD 400 - RR (Q1-Q2 revealed)

Post by clt013 »

1. Taylor Made (360): All of these actors have played characters with the last name of Taylor. Give the first name for one of them. {Hint: Starting letters (one used three times) = A, G, J, K, M, S, T}

Cherry Jones (24) [Allison]
Charlton Heston (Planet of the Apes) [George]
Tom Berenger (Major League) [Jake]
Patricia Richardson (Home Improvement) [Jill]
Randy Harrison (Queer as Folk) [Justin]
Jennie Garth (Beverly Hills 90210) [Kelly]
Gary Sinise (CSI: NY) [Mac]
Peter Purves (Doctor Who) [Steven]
Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights) [Tami]

Lots of drops right out of the box, but no misses…

Jake (SHEEP) - 7
psgola
casketromance
merica
classicroadster
RJRouge
9021amyers
Wpwells

Jill - 6
badgerfellow
mennoknight
NoWhammies10
spell4yr
CheezeWhiz
threearruda

Mac - 4
AFRET CMS
Gamawire
clprez
xxaaaxx

Kelly - 3
floridagator
Anachronism
guessonguessonguess

SINGLETONS - 1

Steven
econgator

Tami
MarkBarrett

NOT USED
Allison
George
Justin

DROP = 0
Rackme32
Tybalteon
Troydozzy
twelvefootboy
Ironhorse
Peachbox
saturnalia
SenseiCAY
Woof

SHEEP = 7
heppm01

2. CLT013 (365): Answer one of these clues about my athletic "feats"

Before there was such a thing as the "participation trophy", I helped my little league team win a tournament title (and championship hardware) with an extra inning go-ahead hit to the opposite field. Since I was a right-handed batter, down which baseline did the ball travel? [First base / right field]
A few years later my track career peaked in junior high as I ran this distance on the opening leg of a 1600 meter medley relay and stayed close enough for my teammates to erase the early deficit and make us conference champions [200 meters]
With my baseball career having reached a dead end at age sixteen, I turned to slow pitch softball and once had this kind of walk-off hit where I circled the bases without the ball clearing the fence (or the defense committing an error) [Inside-the-park home run]
I actually grasped a regulation height rim for the first time ever when teammates lifted me up to cut down one of these to celebrate a high school conference co-championship (to which I contributed three total points) [Basketball net]
As statistician for the girls' track team, I received another conference title patch to sew onto this garment with a name that has two words of the same length [Letter jacket]
It took all four years, but I finally was on an intramural champion in college after serving in this role (where I was 0-1 in save opportunities but had a few wins) for my softball team [Pitcher / closer]
At the Iowa Games, I earned a gold medal by making 42 out of 45 of these tosses on the hardwood [Free throws]
Though our "optimistic" organizer/coach thought we would be lucky to even score a point, I was on a team that bumped, set and "dinked" more than spiked its way to a tournament title in this sport [Volleyball]
With one make from behind the arc, I matched my high school varsity career output as part of a basketball championship team at this workplace - where my division handled surveys of government finances instead of counting people every 10 years [US Census Bureau]
The back-to-back sand volleyball league championship team I put together as "GM" and also played for shares its name with this film series that includes action stars such as Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham and Bruce Willis as a group of elite mercernaries [The Expendables]

The one unused answer would not have been ignored if the wrong response was cut in half…

First base / right field line (SHEEP) - 7
Rackme32
psgola
mennoknight
saturnalia
spell4yr
xxaaaxx
Wpwells

Volleyball - 5
classicroadster
Anachronism
econgator
Woof
heppm01

Inside-the-park home run - 4
floridagator
AFRET CMS
NoWhammies10
threearruda

Free throws - 4
badgerfellow
merica
SenseiCAY
clprez

The Expendables - 3
MarkBarrett
RJRouge
Gamawire

Basketball net - 2
Tybalteon
casketromance

Letter jacket - 2
Troydozzy
twelvefootboy

SINGLETONS - 1

Pitcher (Closer)
Peachbox

US Census Bureau
guessonguessonguess

NOT USED
200 meters

DROP = 0
CheezeWhiz
9021amyers

WRONG ANSWER = 10
Ironhorse (400 meters; 1600 medley is 200, 200, 400, 800)

STANDINGS AFTER Q2
1. Peachbox - 1
2. Tybalteon - 2
2. Troydozzy - 2
2. twelvefootboy - 2
5. MarkBarrett - 4
5. guessonguessonguess - 4
5. SenseiCAY - 4
8. Woof - 5
9. CheezeWhiz - 6
9. econgator - 6
11. 9021amyers - 7
11. floridagator - 7
11. Rackme32 - 7
11. saturnalia - 7
11. Gamawire - 7
16. Anachronism - 8
16. AFRET CMS - 8
16. clprez - 8
19. casketromance - 9
20. badgerfellow - 10
20. NoWhammies10 - 10
20. Ironhorse - 10
20. RJRouge - 10
20. threearruda - 10
25. xxaaaxx - 11
25. merica - 11
27. heppm01 - 12
27. classicroadster - 12
29. mennoknight - 13
29. spell4yr - 13
31. psgola - 14
31. Wpwells - 14
clt013

Re: TD 400 - RR (Q3-Q5 revealed)

Post by clt013 »

3. Tourney Time (373): There are 11 states with schools that play football in the Big Ten Conference. Name the most populated city in one of those states.

No misses and all but one answer used between 1-5 times…

Baltimore (Maryland) [SHEEP] - 5
floridagator
casketromance
classicroadster
SenseiCAY
threearruda

Chicago (Illinois) - 4
twelvefootboy
saturnalia
Gamawire
heppm01

Detroit (Michigan) - 4
Tybalteon
mennoknight
Peachbox
clprez

Newark (New Jersey) - 4
Anachronism
spell4yr
Woof
9021amyers

Minneapolis (Minnesota) - 3
MarkBarrett
Troydozzy
econgator

Omaha (Nebraska) - 3
xxaaaxx
guessonguessonguess
Wpwells

Columbus (Ohio) - 2
Rackme32
CheezeWhiz

Milwaukee (Wisconsin) - 2
psgola
badgerfellow

SINGLETONS - 1

Indianapolis (Indiana)
AFRET CMS

Des Moines (Iowa)
Ironhorse

NOT USED
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)

DROP = 0
NoWhammies10
merica
RJRouge

4. 4/22 (377): Answer one of these clues to responses that more than once went unused in my previous TDs.

A two-word name for PCP or the character Gina Carano played in Deadpool [Angel Dust]
Jessica Chastain played the spouse of a zoo director who helped rescue Jews during World War II in this movie [The Zookeeper's Wife]
This title of a Coldplay song completes the following lyric: The closing walls and the ticking ____ gonna come back and take you home [Clocks]
The Peach Bowl is played in this city [Atlanta]
This is the second-largest city in North Carolina [Raleigh]
The Tappan Zee Bridge crosses this river [Hudson]
This player won the 2018 MLB Home Run Derby in his home stadium [Bryce Harper]
This basketball coach's stops include Boston U., Providence, Kentucky and Louisville on the college level and the NBA's Knicks and Celtics [Rick Pitino]
This "Power 5" NCAA conference needs to add a couple of schools for its name to be accurate again [Big 12]
Drafted out of high school, this player won an MVP with Minnesota and an NBA title with Boston [Kevin Garnett]
According to the one-time slogan, this is who "Beats The Wiz" [Nobody]

None of the correct responses was shunned for a third time…

Kevin Garnett (SHEEP) - 7
Rackme32
mennoknight
Peachbox
saturnalia
merica
classicroadster
threearruda

Angel Dust - 4
NoWhammies10
Gamawire
guessonguessonguess
heppm01

Hudson - 4
floridagator
AFRET CMS
econgator
xxaaaxx

Big 12 - 4
badgerfellow
Ironhorse
Anachronism
spell4yr

Clocks - 2
Troydozzy
RJRouge

Bryce Harper - 2
MarkBarrett
casketromance

SINGLETONS - 1

The Zookeeper's Wife
CheezeWhiz

Atlanta
Wpwells

Raleigh
SenseiCAY

Rick Pitino
psgola

Nobody
9021amyers

SHEEP = 7
Tybalteon

WRONG ANSWERS = 10
twelvefootboy (Crystal Meth)
clprez (Kevin McHale)
Woof (East River)

5. Numbers Game (383) - 10 is a number in the Ring of Honor for two of my favorite teams (Penguins - Ron Francis & Seahawks - Jim Zorn) and was also the number of the Blue Jays' Edwin Encarnacion who hit a walk-off HR in the 2016 AL Wild Card game. Answer one of these clues related to the number that comes between 9 and 11.

Russell Crowe and Christian Bale star in this 2007 movie involving an outlaw, rancher and prison-bound train [3:10 to Yuma]
This actress plays the young beauty in the 1979 movie "10" [Bo Derek]
This bowling situation where the leftmost and rightmost back row pins are standing after the first ball is known as "goal posts" [7-10 split]
Cartoon Network show about a boy who uses a watch-like device called the Omnitrix to transform into different alien creatures [Ben 10]
English music group known for 1975 song "I'm Not in Love" [10cc]
David Letterman's nightly Top 10 Lists came from this 2-word place that was based in cities such as Tahlequah, OK and Wahoo, NE [Home office]
Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger starred in this 1999 movie that was a modernization of The Taming of the Shrew [10 Things I Hate About You]
Contestants can win up to three prizes when playing 10 Chances on this game show [The Price Is Right]
Runners from this country hold both the men's and women's records at the 10K (10,000 meter) distance [Ethiopia]
10, 2 and 4 o'clock were once promoted as the times to consume this drink and keep one's energy level up [Dr Pepper]

I'm a Pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper…

Dr Pepper (SHEEP) - 6
floridagator
twelvefootboy
Ironhorse
AFRET CMS
SenseiCAY
RJRouge

Ben 10 - 5
NoWhammies10
merica
Gamawire
threearruda
Woof

7-10 split - 4
Tybalteon
MarkBarrett
Anachronism
Wpwells

10cc - 4
Troydozzy
saturnalia
spell4yr
econgator

Home office - 3
Rackme32
mennoknight
Peachbox

10 Things I Hate About You - 3
badgerfellow
xxaaaxx
guessonguessonguess

3:10 to Yuma - 2
CheezeWhiz
heppm01

Bo Derek - 2
classicroadster
clprez

SINGLETONS - 1

The Price Is Right
psgola

Ethiopia
9021amyers

DROP = 0
casketromance

STANDINGS AFTER Q5
1. Troydozzy - 11
1. CheezeWhiz - 11
3. MarkBarrett - 13
3. 9021amyers - 13
5. guessonguessonguess - 14
6. Peachbox - 15
7. SenseiCAY - 16
7. casketromance - 16
9. Tybalteon - 17
9. econgator - 17
11. RJRouge - 18
11. psgola - 18
13. Rackme32 - 19
13. AFRET CMS - 19
13. badgerfellow - 19
13. NoWhammies10 - 19
17. Gamawire - 20
17. Anachronism - 20
19. Ironhorse - 21
19. xxaaaxx - 21
21. twelvefootboy - 22
21. floridagator - 22
21. saturnalia - 22
21. heppm01 - 22
21. Wpwells - 22
26. merica - 23
27. Woof - 24
27. clprez - 24
29. spell4yr - 25
30. classicroadster - 26
31. threearruda - 27
31. mennoknight - 27
Last edited by clt013 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9021amyers

Re: TD 400 - RR (Q1-Q5 revealed)

Post by 9021amyers »

I would have sworn that someone would incorrectly guess Cleveland on Q3.
SenseiCAY
Jeopardy Participant

Post by SenseiCAY »

Dang...I was hoping to sneak off with a low score with a recent Big Ten addition and bottom-feeder...no dice there.
mennoknight

Post by mennoknight »

I am bad at this game
I eat chicken. That's what I do.
spell4yr

Post by spell4yr »

SenseiCAY wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:05 am Dang...I was hoping to sneak off with a low score with a recent Big Ten addition and bottom-feeder...no dice there.
It doesn't help that they've been in the news for the wrong reasons recently. I know the most recent stories were from after this TD closed, but I think they're in a lot of people's minds right now.

(I say this knowing I tried the same thought process and also got burned.)
heppm01

Post by heppm01 »

Check Tybalteon's score for Q4: you either gave him 7 points for a DROP or mistyped his SHEEP.
NoWhammies10
Relaxing In The Hot Tub

Post by NoWhammies10 »

Didn't even see the 10 Chances question on Q5, darn!