Confetti Discussion

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

boson
Trivial

Re: Confetti Discussion

Post by boson »

alietr wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:51 am
JayK33 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:23 am How do I get involved?
Follow Confetti on Facebook.
Unfortunately, no. Confetti is not available in Canada. There was, briefly, a Confetti Canada, but it is no longer operating.
RJRouge
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by RJRouge »

alietr wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:08 am That was the one that knocked me and most of my J! friends out. How much did it end up being worth?
$86.20 to 116 winners.
teapot37

Post by teapot37 »

Got the glitches for the first time tonight - I had to restart the video about 10 times and missed out on two of the early questions. I legitimately missed the Robin Williams scholarship question, at least, or else I would be angrier.
Not many people can say they've lost four times on Jeopardy!.
teapot37

Post by teapot37 »

Damn you, Sean Combs.
Johnblue

Post by Johnblue »

$25K split 5 ways...
alietr
Site Admin

Post by alietr »

How much was last night worth? And is there a way to see how much and which of your friends won after it's over?
teapot37

Post by teapot37 »

alietr wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:50 pm How much was last night worth? And is there a way to see how much and which of your friends won after it's over?
I don't remember the payout last night.
At the end of each game, I get a window that says how many I got right. If I swipe right-to-left, I get a new screen showing all the winners with the payout, and then swiping again shows a list of my friends and how they did. This is all on iOS; I don't know if it's different on other phones.
alietr
Site Admin

Post by alietr »

teapot37 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:02 pm
alietr wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:50 pm How much was last night worth? And is there a way to see how much and which of your friends won after it's over?
I don't remember the payout last night.
At the end of each game, I get a window that says how many I got right. If I swipe right-to-left, I get a new screen showing all the winners with the payout, and then swiping again shows a list of my friends and how they did. This is all on iOS; I don't know if it's different on other phones.
It works the same way for me in Android, but that's if you stay until the end. Once I've gotten one wrong, I usually get out of it.
RJRouge

Post by RJRouge »

I've been at 9/10 twice this week. Gosh, Monday would have been nice.
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

RJRouge wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:18 am I've been at 9/10 twice this week. Gosh, Monday would have been nice.
So have I. But I was 10/10 today!
Woof
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by Woof »

$14.34. Among the winners were Pam Mueller (who wins more often than not of late, it seems), Alex Jacob, AP and my Millionaire co-conspirator JastrzebskiS. I believe that jeff6286 also won, but I may be misremembering.
alietr
Site Admin

Post by alietr »

Woof wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 am
$14.34. Among the winners were Pam Mueller (who wins more often than not of late, it seems), Alex Jacob, AP and my Millionaire co-conspirator JastrzebskiS. I believe that jeff6286 also won, but I may be misremembering.
I asked about Wednesday night; are talking about last night (Thursday)? I won last night as well (Team J! getting me through the pop culture).
Woof
Swimming in the Jeopardy! Pool

Post by Woof »

alietr wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:16 am
Woof wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 am
I asked about Wednesday night; are talking about last night (Thursday)? I won last night as well (Team J! getting me through the pop culture).
Oops! My had, Andy. Wed night I was otherwise engaged chivvying my son to complete his ^%$^%$^%$ing Science Fair project.
jlgarfield

Post by jlgarfield »

I scored my first Confetti win yesterday. Worth the wait after several months of playing. Yay, me. :D
RJRouge

Post by RJRouge »

I really should try to get more cohorts involved. I am woefully lacking in current pop culture and just can't bring myself to pay attention to the personal lives of celebrities.
Prizes
Just Started Her First Lap in the Jeopardy! Pool!

Post by Prizes »

Finally won again on Friday for $319! All credit to my fantastic team though, wouldn't happen without them. Nice to come out on top after going 9/10 and 8/10 respectively on the last two $400+ games. Confetti scratches my non-Jeopardy itch for good trivia like nothing else.

My problem so far is finding friends who haven't played before for lives.
RJRouge

Post by RJRouge »

It's getting more and more emotionally draining to continue losing this game. The fact that I can't monetize my only major skill during a lengthy unemployment is taking a major toll.
alietr
Site Admin

Post by alietr »

Does anybody know if someone has collected the questions and payouts somewhere?
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

Well, Confetti differs from the other "quiz for money on your phone apps" by using an existing platform. I was able to go to Confetti's page and see a list of episodes back to October 15. All the questions and payouts can be gleaned from those videos.
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

RJRouge wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:34 am It's getting more and more emotionally draining to continue losing this game. The fact that I can't monetize my only major skill during a lengthy unemployment is taking a major toll.
I’ve never won but I’ve only played a handful of times. Do you have friends on FB who play?