Jeopardy on Drivetime app

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Jeopardy on Drivetime app

Post by Volante »

Apparently J! episodes are on Drivetime?

https://lifehacker.com/play-jeopardy-in ... 1838016532
The app has teamed up with Sony to celebrate Jeopardy’s 36th season by giving users free daily episodes to play.
I wonder if these are S36 games or archived or category hodgepodges...not quite sold on installing the app (if I even can; my phone tops out at Android 4)
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)
boson
Trivial

Re: Jeopardy on Drivetime app

Post by boson »

I played the free J! game yesterday. It was ok - too easy (multiple choice). I went all Holzhauer on it and got a perfect score+all-in Final. There are fewer questions than a televised game, and easier.

Their regular game is actually more fun (free new game daily). 21 questions on 3 themes, most multiple choice, but a few full answer. The hosts have good banter and extra information that makes it informative (like some of the trivia podcasts). I've played 5 or 6 days. You can speed up the app if you don't have the patience.

The conceit of the app is that it uses voice recognition so you can use it while driving (presumably with bluetooth).

Subscription to the app is expensive though. 12.99$ a month is not coming from me.
Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Re: Jeopardy on Drivetime app

Post by Volante »

Well, that's disappointing.
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)