Jeopardy Missing Long Credit Roll List

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

dell3234
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Jeopardy Missing Long Credit Roll List

Post by dell3234 »

dell3234

Re: Jeopardy Missing Long Credit Roll List

Post by dell3234 »

anyone can add to this list if they want

However they will have to provide their email address to me or David Heller so we can add to the list so you can contribute to the list
davopardy
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by davopardy »

Here's how anyone can take part in this (after reaching out to either myself or dell3234 via email):

Basically you want to identify the episodes that are not available on YouTube but is perhaps on the one site where yours truly gets the videos from to YT and dell publishes on.

Then after that type in the episode in which it has the full credit roll

If there's a tournament or a season but don't know the actual date then it would go under what's called Specified Unknown Dates and it will remain there until the specific date has been identified.

If perhaps there was an episode that possibly had a full credit roll but unsure, those go under what's called Possibly are Full Credit Rolls until it gets confirmed whether it was a full credit roll or not. If it is then we move that to the confirmed episodes with full credit rolls that are either missing or have them but needs a clean copy. If it was a short credit roll then we'll remove that said episode off the list.

If that said full credit roll is already up on YouTube but it was perhaps was recorded off of someone's camera or phone and/or doesn't have the normal pitch in that case it would still go on to the Missing Long Credit Roll list but it'll have the clean copy tag to it to indicate that yes the episode is there but it needs a clean copy of it (same rules apply to any of the long credits that have Promotional Plugs from TV stations such as WJLA and WDIV and others that did and/or still does promotional plugs during the credits)

Once it's been typed its onto the next.

It's that simple.
"Jeopardy! was Created by Merv Griffin." -Johnny Gilbert (1996-2000)
Jeff-thecdboy

Post by Jeff-thecdboy »

Two episodes I know had the full credits are:

May 11, 1995 (1995 College Finals #1)
May 8, 1996 (1996 Teen Quarterfinals #3)
davopardy
Loyal Jeopardista

Re: Video Links

Post by davopardy »

Here are the 2 most common places that the YouTubers such as myself uses to get videos from

The first is, of course, the Internet Archive. Sign up for it is free for anybody. Dell and I suggest that anything other than what can be done on YT without getting the dreaded copyright strike go on there. The process for uploading videos on the internet archive is similar to YouTube (sans the studio) https://archive.org/

And lastly, a source that some people (including yours truly) use to put together anything from just putting together montages from just an episode or just putting together a montage of full credits. Again, its free to get http://www.videosoftdev.com/

More info on those sources and more can be found in the Google Doc posted above.
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

I just don’t get the obsession with what episodes had full credits.
dell3234

Post by dell3234 »

I have now allowed people to comment on this document without need their email. If you would like to help us edit the document, please provide your email to me or David Heller.

Thanks
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

ecx6 should be done in about 20 minutes or a little less to put a tiny dent in y'all's wish list.
dell3234

Post by dell3234 »

MarkBarrett wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:52 pm ecx6 should be done in about 20 minutes or a little less to put a tiny dent in y'all's wish list.
Thank you
kablamfan11

Post by kablamfan11 »

My requests for full credit roll are:
1994 Tournament of Champions
1995 Teen Tournament
1995 College Championship
1995 Seniors Tournament
davey

Post by davey »

Bamaman wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:10 pm I just don’t get the obsession with what episodes had full credits.
I think it's a sex thing... ;)
dell3234

Post by dell3234 »

no its not
davopardy
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by davopardy »

MarkBarrett wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:52 pm ecx6 should be done in about 20 minutes or a little less to put a tiny dent in y'all's wish list.
Hey Mark if you want to come help us out with this project that would be awesome.

Dell and I both think you'd be a great asset to the team and be able to help us out with more information about certain episodes.

We've seen your work on YouTube before and I think you do a great job at finding episodes that are otherwise not very easy to find (especially with the full credit rolls)

Please let us know if you want to do this.
Robert K S
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Robert K S »

Bamaman wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:10 pm I just don’t get the obsession with what episodes had full credits.
I would totally get having a full season-to-season list of people who worked on the show and how their roles changed over the years, who came, who went. Writers. Producers. Contestant coordinators. Crew. Having credit lists would be a part of that. But only a part. It would be nice to get some credit roll transcripts posted for all the episodes with long credit rolls.
dell3234

Post by dell3234 »

We Have a Large List of Possible Full credit rolls that should be checked over.

If anyone can help us confirm some of these episodes, please let us know.

Thanks
davopardy
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by davopardy »

Robert K S wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:54 pm
I would totally get having a full season-to-season list of people who worked on the show and how their roles changed over the years, who came, who went. Writers. Producers. Contestant coordinators. Crew. Having credit lists would be a part of that. But only a part. It would be nice to get some credit roll transcripts posted for all the episodes with long credit rolls.
Since I like doing something similar to that on social media platforms such as Facebook I think that would be a cool idea to do that and see how much all of these roles have changed and I can help with that (and maybe dell can join us as well)
davopardy
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by davopardy »

Also if anyone is in here that has an extensive library of Jeopardy episodes and would like to help us with the project please let me and dell know. We would both greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

EDIT: Here's the YouTube video I made on this project https://youtu.be/xoeR-cSJqZ0 Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/337767880952687
davopardy
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by davopardy »

Also, dell, and I want to include a couple of things that you may have noticed on our list.

First, the color-coding system, what we as a team decided to do is to color-code each list that we put on there and here's how the color code system works:

Blue- very low priority
Cornflower Blue- low priority
Green- medium-low priority
Yellow- medium priority
Orange- medium-high priority
Red- high priority (in particular those that are in the possible full credit rolls list)
Red Berry- highest priority (which means that we have to be on the lookout and find anything that's in that particular color; same with the normal Red)

I think of this as sort of like a priority system KWTV Channel 9 in Oklahoma City (my home DMA uses) the lower the priority is the higher probability of seeing Tornadoes would be (since I live in the heart of what's known as Traditional Tornado Alley) so I consiider these as follows

Blue being priority 7 (that's the lowest priority we can get on our system)
Cornflower Blue is priority 6
Green is priority 5
Yellow is priority 4
Orange is priority 3
Red is priority 2
& Red Berry is priority 1 (the highest priority possible)

And last but not least we've noticed that some of the anonymous users have been putting in repeated links that has already been posted in there before and also some of them have been typed in all caps and that we just ask of you all to please take a look at the document for the latest rules that we've added and make sure that you also check and see what's already been posted in here and what hasn't if there's an episode that may be a full credit roll or know with confidence that it is a full credit roll please go ahead and post it in there, however if its already been posted in our document don't post it in there because we don't want duplicate posts in there we have added steps for how to edit the document on there as well.

Also don't post in all caps it's been noted that some of the document has been typed in all caps and we just ask of y'all to please don't do it in all caps but do capitalize what needs to be capitalized and other stuff that we all were taught early on.

Thank you all so much for what you all do to help us with this project, your contributions is greatly (and I mean greatly) appreciated.

-David Heller, a.k.a. davopardy.
dell3234

Post by dell3234 »

The rules on how to edit the main doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gk- ... 4WhAs/edit
Last edited by dell3234 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dell3234

Post by dell3234 »

Here's a List of Full Credit Rolls that me and David Heller are looking to be removed off the document soon as they are found

9/24/2002
4/29/2004
6/2/2004
10/29 and 10/30 (both Back to back full credit rolls)
and 9/20/2001

If anyone is willing to upload these to the internet archive or YouTube it will be much appreciated, then these will be removed from our list!

Thanks

Dell3234