Friday, July 8, 2011 Game Recap & Discussion [SPOILERS]

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

debramc
Iced Mare Grub

Re: Friday, July 8, 2011 Game Recap & Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by debramc »

dhkendall wrote:...ETA: "TenPoundHammer" is on there, but is it really registered by the "Bobby something" we all know and ... know? I can't picture him having stayed quiet about clues he missed so far. (Heck, some basic Google-fu got me his Twitter feed, and he's commented on a few clues in there). My guess is that "TenPoundHammer" was registered by someone to prevent the real TPH from doing so should he find us. I don't have that much of a hate-on for the guy to do something like that, but despite some basic Google-fu giving me several ways of contacting him, I'm also not rushing to invite him here either.
Oh, I didn't even think of that. I was mystified when I saw the name on the list, yet no posts. Bobby used to post daily even if he had nothing to say. I think that's why some of his posts were so frustrating - he was just makin' stuff up to have something to say. I'm sure he'll find us eventually though... (I wonder where he's getting his Wheel discussion taken care of. Has someone started up a new Wheel board yet?)