Friday, February 9, 2024 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

alietr
Site Admin

Re: Friday, February 9, 2024 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by alietr »

We were curious about whether 99 had a name, so I looked it up. In one episode, she tells Max that her name is Susan Hilton, but later in that episode it is revealed that that name is an alias.
Rackme32
Three-time Failer Of The Online Jeopardy! Test

Post by Rackme32 »

I was too busy counting my money down in the vault to know about Rochester.
Game Girl
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by Game Girl »

"if I just known more things I could have maybe won jeopardy". I can definitely relate to that after my first season of ll. I mostly was listening and not watching but this was beautiful flow of game say with two competitors. and if I did not have to get rid of a lot of stuff to fit Super Bowl and puppy ball I will watch it later and work and see rather than shoving it at 1-2 in the morning.
MarkBarrett wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:43 pm Playing originally:
Emma 2x
Jesse 1x
Patrick 2x

No competition from the contestants, so it would be between me & Ken to grab the trash on the numbers of the TV secret agents.

As if the NUMERICAL TELEVISION category was not enough fun for me there was CLASSIC TOYS & GAMES with a DD. Yes, please.

agreed about the games definitely. I do not know much about get smart but I know uncle another spy show from this time does not have the agents use their numbers often even though they are giving them. I am busy setting up things mentioned earlier but I know I have a interview for the show from the place I used for uncle information all about the show the only thing coming up in my head is they might not have film the final episode last in the tie up personality moment was coincidental from that interview. but mostly in spy shows numbers are used secondary.